Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just Keep Truckin' On

I've been changing my Twitter avatar everyday while incorporating the Phish Twibe logo (which I must give props to UNOlker for). Here are the first sixteen avatars I have created and used, each for a twenty-four hour period. I realized on Twitter we link our avatars to our account personality. The picture represents who we are on Twitter and makes it easier for us to locate specific tweets. I figured a fun way to deviate from that would be to change my avatar everyday, making it harder for any one person to locate my tweets. All in the name of fun and chaos!

click picture for larger version














@thegratefulone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout... but also give credit to @stragedesign,as he drew the 'lope. (My vision, his digital pen)

    ReplyDelete