Friday, March 12, 2010

The Impossible Shop "Sells Out" Overnight?

So, I posted last night about a live countdown for Polaroid 600 film going on sale today. It was around midnight last night when I posted and it was set to go on sale today around seven in the morning.

Well, their website is listing that the 600 film is already sold out.

But whoever tweets for Impossible under the handle @ImpossibleUSA is responding to frantic 600 devotees by saying that there is still lots of film available. Hmmm....

These tweets are from about 40 minutes ago (~10 am central time)

• my inventory list shows lots of film left - I'm looking into it. will let you know asap :)
• I just tried adding 600 film to my cart and didn't have a problem, can you try again and let me know what happens?

 So, I'm trying to figure this one out, and I will keep this blog posted as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment