Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is Sprunging and I'm Out Riding

I'm going to start documenting my bike rides on here.

On Sunday, March 7th, I took my first ride of Spring. It was at night, after work around 9pm and was about forty degrees outside. No wind though. None. Made it a quick trip: East across Addison from California to Wrigley, circled Wrigley and then took Roscoe back West to around California.

Today I extended my ride to include my old, mini route. This ride is about 8 and 1/2 miles and takes me North to Winnemac Park, on the corner of Foster and Damen, and then I shoot over to Clark and head South to Wrigley and then back West on Roscoe. The ground is definitely still pre-spring: yellow and brown, heavy and wet, just getting used to the sun.

The ride looks kind of like this:


Soon, this ride will extend down to Adler Planetarium, and maybe even further this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment